This Is About Car Wash Tips for You
Hello automotive lover!!! Today, we will learn about car wash tips properly and correctly. Dirty cars must be the disease of every car. Dirty car causes the cool shape of the car body covered by dust covering the car. If you travel far with your car and pass through a heavy terrain your car will be very dirty. Needed some tips right in the car wash so that it becomes shiny and components in the car remain safe. Before, We have explained about Best Way to Clean Car Windows Quickly.
Car Wash Tips
Tips to wash the car properly there are 4 steps in it. Namely washing the car outside, inside, Engine, and Tires. If the whole process can be done correctly then of course your car more confident to dart on the streets. A car is an object made of several materials: plastic, rubber, and iron. The most common component uses paint. As we know paint is a very sensitive chemical.
For proper car washing tips of course required special tips in every part of the car so that cleaning becomes maximal for example you will wash 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV Interior and Exterior. Mistakes in cleaning the car just a little can damage the car or washing becomes not as we expected. Let’s see Samisen provide tips on car wash tips properly:
Outside Car Wash Tips
- Make sure you spray water first from the hose for 15 seconds, to clean up the remaining chlorine and chemicals that have the potential to damage the paint.
- Close first the windows and doors of the car tightly.
- Then we start step tips to wash the car properly is by spraying water from the hose to the body of the car to clean the dust and sand attached to the car body. Squirting is important, because if we immediately rub the car body then the dust and sand can scratch the paint.
- Buy a special cleaner for the car, do not use detergent carelessly because it can damage your car paint.
- Detergents and wax can also be used to wash the car. Wax will make the car paint more shine.
- Then use a clean sponge to wash the car. Washing the car with a sponge begins with the roof.
- You should avoid washing the car when the sun is directly shining on the car. Because the water droplets will be the lens for the sun to focus light on the paint.
- Wash thoroughly, do not let soap in the paint to dry. Because the chemicals contained in the soap can damage the car paint.
- Lastly, wipe the car with a clean, lint-free cloth. Make sure no oil or sand is attached to the cloth as it will potentially damage the paint.
Car Wash Tips Inside
- For tips on washing the car properly the interior, you do not need enough water, just a little soapy water to rinse the interior of the car using a sponge / lap. Dirty car interiors are dirty usually caused by stains left by palms, shoes, food, and drinks.
- Do not use bleach detergents to clean the car inside.
- Let the car door open to expedite the evaporation process.
So, car wash tips for both the outside and the inside properly. Hopefully with some tips above can help you to clean and car care well and correctly.