Take Care Of Microfiber Cleaning Cloth To Be More Durable
How to care for microfiber cleaning cloth is actually quite easy, as long as done properly then microfiber cleaning cloth that you have will be more durable in use. That way, you can use it for various purposes with more optimal.
One of the uses of microfiber cleaning cloth is to clean the laptop, smartphone or other gadgets. It can be said microfiber cleaning cloth is multi-use and it’s one important of What To Use To Wash Car
One of the reasons why using a microfiber cleaning cloth to clean your smartphone, laptop, windshield, or other gadgets is that compared to using a regular cloth cleaner that often leaves blisters, using a microfiber cloth will be safer as long as the quality and care is good.
Although this microfiber cloth is known not to cause blisters when used to clean the gadget, but still need to be washed if it looks a bit dirty in order to function optimally. Here are some tips on how to clean microfiber cleaning cloth:
1. If you just bought a microfiber cleaning cloth, it should be washed first before use.
2. Do not wash it along with other materials, but wash separately.
3. You should specialize in the use of microfiber cleaning cloth for example there is a special for cleaning gadgets, there is a special for cleaning the table, etc.. Do not use 1 cleaning cloth for various jobs. And the cloth does not need to be washed every time used if just for cleaning dust on gadgets or desks. Wash it if it looks dirty already.
4. To wash it, instead of using a powder detergent, it is better to use liquid detergent, because the use of powder detergent can leave the rest of the soap granules in the fabric. Also, do not use detergents that contain softening or whitening.
5. How to wash it with warm water (maximum 60 ° C) which has been mixed with liquid detergent, wash and soak for a few moments.
6. after Done soaked, rinse with water until clean.
7. If you want to squeeze it, do it gently not too strong.
8. And how to dry it should use the natural way, that is by wind-wind or use the washing machine dryer, do not dry in the sun.
9. Keep your microfiber cleaning cloth in a clean place and keep it away from dust, it can also be placed into a Zip Lock Plastic.
Read also : The Best Way To Clean Leather Seats
Those are some tips on how to care for microfiber cleaning cloth to make it more durable and the fabric is not hard.