How To Recover Unsaved Word Document 2007
How to recover unsaved word document 2007 | Hay, friend, I will discuss how to restore the typed file on a missing Microsoft office word worksheet even though it hasn’t been saved / saved. Long story short, this article is from personal experience. When I type the document in MS word, which has not been saved and suddenly the power goes out or goes out. Missing the work I have done, even though in typing it has been hours. For friends who use laptops, notebooks might not be a big problem considering laptops can survive with batteries. But also does not rule out the possibility if one presses the close button, erased accidentally or the application suddenly comes out by itself and the hang occurs even though it has not been saved. We also have been discus about How to create a Table of Contents Automatic in Microsoft Word 2010 in previous post.
How To Restore Lost Files Before Saving
This method is done if we have not set up the auto save as above. And lost because of the MS application. Word is forced out / lights off.
1. The first step, open the RUN window, how to press the window button + P button on the keyboard. Then type “recent” then the recent folder will appear. Like the picture below :
In the resent section, the last word documents we will open. So we can restore files that were closed from here. If this method still cannot return the document. We try the next way, which is looking for an unsaved recovery document in the default MS word or ads file. The method is as follows.
How To Open An Asd File
The way to open asd files or unsaved recovery word documents is as follows:
1. Click start> open computer> select drive C:> User> (computer / laptop name)
2. Then select AppData> Roaming> Microsoft> Word.
3. After opening with the word folder, there will be a file called auto recovery. Select if the last document was opened.
4. Then please open it with Ms word. This file cannot be directly clicked 2x because it has an asd extension. How to open it: open the Ms Word application, then click the hold file and drag it to the MS word worksheet.
Thus How to restore an ms word file is lost even though it has not been saved or saved. So that after the viewer reads this article and takes the steps or methods above, you can return documents that have been worked on and have not been saved. This method can work well, although sometimes it is not 100% back like the last word we typed. With the file record is not damaged and corrupt.